Sunday, January 29, 2012

Testing the Camera Remote

I really have been neglecting this poor blog lately. =/
So remember how I said that self-portraits are a nightmare for me?  Yep, it's true for a fistful of reasons -- the pain of having to use self-timer, running back and forth, trouble getting the photo to focus on the correct spot, awkwardly posing in front of the camera,  and etc. (Ah, there's nothing like taking a bat to your time, energy, and self-esteem hah) Well, dear Eric bought me a remote to make my life a little easier. I braved the cold weather and decided to take it for its first little test spin today.  I can't wait to see what else this remote comes in handy for.  I rarely take photos of people, but people are the most versatile and interesting subjects (albeit one of the most unattractive in nature, in my opinion. :P) Each photo was processed differently. =/ Oh well, I guess I was just being fickle with tones and colors today.

 And below is a gratuitous photo of a sweet that I'm addicted to.
Green tea mints from Trader Joe's. 
G'day!

3 comments:

  1. that last picture should be of me.

    cue barf comments from others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haah naaaice one ec, high five.

    cue more barf comments from others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm but no one really reads my blog...so we probably won't get barf comments haha shrugs

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover