Friday, February 17, 2012

In the Kitchen

Being that I'm super undomesticated, I tend to avoid spending time in the kitchen. But I was home alone tonight and I didn't feel like eating out, so I decided to try my inexperienced hand at cooking dinner.
 The result: Seared scallops with Mango salsa. I went to grocery store on a mission to top my scallops with delicious blood oranges (since I was massively craving them all day), but they had none. Boo, maybe next time. 
I was also seriously craving kale and brussels sprouts. I was able to pick them up so I intend on snacking on salt and vinegar kale chips and roasted brussels sprouts this weekend. Oh goodness, I can't wait. 
Yes! Extended weekend :D It was a pretty exhausting week at work so I'm going to hit the sack. Gnite!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover