EC kindly brought back some treats for me from his recent visit to New York City. Of course, two of the four cupcakes were in my stomach before they had any chance of being photographed :) Welp, here are the other two. I hope I labeled them correctly...I had to guess each cupcake flavor.
On another note, you can probably tell that I'm making an effort to post daily instead of weekly. Finding good content is going to be a BIG challenge for me. Yikes, wish me luck.
Alright, hitting the sack after a very busy and extremely long day. Goodnight!
Alright, hitting the sack after a very busy and extremely long day. Goodnight!



haha whoops, should have asked what they were instead of just picking ones that looked pretty haha :)
ReplyDeletehaha whoops, should have asked what they were instead of just picking ones that looked pretty haha :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really liking the photo and colour block pairings - just tried it myself ;)- I'm finding it hard to even get weekly content now, but I'm going on a few trips soon...photo ops abound!
ReplyDelete@patricia yes i noticed them on your blog last week! they looked so great :) i was aggressively trying to leave a comment on your blog inquiring about the gorgeous tablecloth in your set up (the 2nd and 3rd photo) but i think it must have failed. I'll try again :P
ReplyDeleteBtw, I recall you saying that you're visiting NYC soon, correct? How long will you be visiting? I know you'll be hectic running from place to place but would love to meet up for an hour if you'll have the time :)