Thursday, November 29, 2012

currently in love with: sarah hankinson

Photo credit: Sarah Hankinson
I rarely post about other people's work on my blog, but when I do, it means that I really love it. Even though I try not to do it,  it means that I love it so much that I couldn't not share it with others. Recently, I've been looking for artwork to frame and hang in my room. I knew that I was most drawn towards watercolor paintings and photographs but I couldn't find anyone's work that really stopped me in my tracks...until I stumbled upon Sarah Hankinson's gorgeous 2013 calendar currently available and I am dying to have it. Her illustrations have the perfect amount of drama, color, and sweetness that I love. Insanely talented, this illustrator, whew! You can purchase her calendar here. You can also find her other work on her blog or read more about her on her website.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany. Great blog!!! Thanks for introducing me to Sarah Hankinson. I've never heard of her, but I just browsed around on her blog, and her work is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover