Does anyone else ever feel like they always see the same kind of pictures over and over and meet the same kind of people over and over everywhere they go?
I'm SO. BORED.
I'm not the kind of person who is easily excited by things, which is a bad thing because I swear I'd be happier and more satisfied in life I were easily pleased.
The more and more I invest in this blog, the more and more typical of me it becomes. My multiple tumblr blogs are always, simple gray text, plain white backgrounds, and picture after picture. I need something new in here.
Also, Courier was really starting to bore me as well. So I changed it.
The more and more I invest in this blog, the more and more typical of me it becomes. My multiple tumblr blogs are always, simple gray text, plain white backgrounds, and picture after picture. I need something new in here.
Also, Courier was really starting to bore me as well. So I changed it.



nice picture on the left, it almost looks like a tilt shift. also i like the natural vignetting from the 24-70
ReplyDeleteright picture's focus is very up front which is interesting. however, you typically do that when the plane behind the subject is flat facing you (Whereas the bg above is sloping away from the camera)
this is the reason why that person was like, keep the focus on the 2nd or 3rd flower..the reason why isnt really a sequence thing, it's just a depth perspective thing. when something's sloping away from you, (unless you want to indicate that your subject is the first one) you want to create perspective (by adding blur) in front of your subject too
but good job im loving ur pics
also they're not typical dear, they're great! remember what i told you yesterday! typical is not really typical. your pictures are a product of your creativity. doesnt matter where the inspiration originated from, the picture still came out of your mind! and i love what comes out your mind dear :)