Thursday, August 11, 2011

Three Pink Ladies.

Disclaimer: I had a little too much fun with this :P
The mini dress I'm wearing has this drawn print of three posh looking ladies...so I had to follow suit with the posh theme! Also, as I'm writing this, I think I just realized that 800 px width looks normal on my gigantic work computer screen, but its HUGE on normal computer screen and probably looks super obnoxious and pretentious. Oops. I'll make it something like 400 px from now on....

1 comment:

  1. hmm i thought blogger posts just normal size (it auto sizes) and if you click on it you can see the whole picture...
    i like your big pictures...high res guy right here!

    was the focus meant to be on the ball in the bottom left? cuz i like the call for some reason.

    top pic is interesting, i like the out of focus effect if it was intentional. the backround and the little thing on the top right distracts a little tho

    i love your foot arch in your self portrait. you should uncover more of the "important" areas of your body in self portraits, let the small details be more visible
    so yea like the foot arch is elegant, leg curves (doesnt have to be sensual, just making your lines more visible), arm positioning, face, chest...etc. but yea good job, keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover