Last month, I tweeted about how excited I was about the release of Elizabeth Messina's new book and soon after, my boyfriend gave it to me as a surprise gift. (Thanks EC! :) I finished it in a few hours but I keep flipping it open to admire the beautiful photographs -- what an extremely talented photographer.
I whipped out the trusty ol' point and shoot and captured a few shots of the book. Of course I'm sitting in bed with my pj's on (actually, it's a nightgown -- yes, i'm one of the few people between the ages of 10 and 50 who still wear those granny-like jammies to bed. I have a shameless number of them in my wardrobe.)
After reading this, I'm adding a Contax 645 with 80mm Zeiss lens onto my nonexistent list of dream/impractical purchases. Definitely want to try out more film photography some day.



Beautiful photos! What a sweet gift :) and yay for nightgowns!
ReplyDelete