Monday, May 7, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Speeding by today! Tasks are piling on my to-do list faster than I can finish them! Today's post is a little more casual and less artsy than the usual one. My first baseball game! I should really go to more sports games! Excuse the photo of me tossing down Cracker Jack like there's no tomorrow.
Howie and Diana make my short list of favorite couples to hang out with. (That's right, I said it!)
Hope to see you guys again soon :)
P.S You know Howie from Dreamlite Photography. SERIOUS photography skills! :)

3 comments:

  1. Immediately after reading the title, that song started playing over in my head, haha. Looks like a fun day! I hope your team won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks like you had a really good view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yankees lost :T

    great pics dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover