Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More flowers.

I always process each photo individually, so each photo turns out a different shade or tone or whatever (as you can clearly see above, its obvious in the different tones of the pavement.) =/ Perhaps I should start using actions? I guess the point of actions in Photoshop is so that they all turn out looking similar...correct? Anyways, here are some photos I took yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to put some faces into this blog soon. Btw, it hit me yesterday that I unconsciously fiddle with the focal length. X.X So silly/stupid. I was like, "I'm zooming with my feet, why the heck does every picture look like its shot from a different distance? This realization hit me mid-shooting, and so I set it at 50 mm and didnt touch it. Hopefully, my shots will have better...flow....from now on. Oh the agony of stupid mistakes. Well, I live and I learn. Sighs.

1 comment:

  1. haha im furrowing my brow cuz im like "stupid mistake" i dont see any stupid mistakes haha
    composure is composure. the thing i learned is that if i constrain myself with too many rules (which come from peopel better than me telling me certain tips) my creativity goes down.

    like for awhile i knew about the rule of thirds so i started shooting EVERYTHING like that and forgetting about how I can compose good pictures where the subject isnt in the thirds.

    so really it's up to you. you dont have to shoot at 50. shoot anywhere you want
    just know that at 70, you have the most bokeh and at 24 you have a bit of distortion around the edges. nothing wrong with playing with the zoom, i do that all the time too, i dont always zoom with my feet.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover