Preparing for a thought-out self-portrait is not as easy as you'd think! Before shooting this photo yesterday, I sifted through the house looking for some sort of prop to focus on, and came up with this whimsical-looking hair pin. Don't be fooled, this is NOT something that I'd ever be caught dead wearing, but it was what I envisioned and it did a great job of pulling attention away from me without overpowering me in this photo. All fine by me.
I'm starting to feel pretty ridiculous for taking photos of myself and posting them up on the blog. Haha but it would be even worse to give up now, so I'm going to finish this challenge. Bear with me!
Hope you're having a pleasant start to your week! The sun doesn't set until around 8:30 PM, so get outside and enjoy the weather :)



I love that you're doing this! These photos are awesome :)
ReplyDeletelove it! keep it up
ReplyDelete